Friday, February 26, 2010

Gull Workshop Postponed + Some Cancellations

[Slide from CMBO Gull Workshop indoor session, click to enlarge. The weather forced us to reschedule the workshop until March 6.]

Due to inclement weather, the CMBO Gull Workshop scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed to next Saturday, March 6. A few spaces remain, to register call 609.861.0700.

The CMBO Brigantine and Barnegat Light Field Trip for tomorrow is cancelled.

The CMBO Nightfall at Corbin City field trip for Sunday is also cancelled, since the dikes at Tuckahoe and Corbin City remain unsafe.

The 8:00 a.m. Sunday Morning at Turkey Point field trip will go as scheduled - and hopefully find the Golden Eagle that has been wintering there!

No comments: